Monday, September 2, 2013

N0W ON THE BIG SCREEN
AT BERLIN BAR + BISTRO
 
"QUINTESSENTIAL SAN MIGUEL"
(Old Themes, New Photos) 
 
Well, as usual i've taken a long, lazy lapse from posting on my blog, which as usual I solemnly promise to correct. (Does the word 'unreliable' spring to mind?)

Berlin Bar + Bistro is showing a 6-minute looping video of recent photos I've taken, using old themes still dear to me:  battered cars, open market tarpaulins, dashboard reflections and rear-view mirror shots of taxi drivers.

The show will be up through September at Umaran 19. Happy hour is 5-7.

In November, I'll be showing a new series, "ALLUSIONS," throughout the Berlin spaces. A 5-minute movie, made by David Mackenzie, photographer/cinematographer extradinaire, of me talking about this work, will be showing on the big screen. Details to follow....

You can watch the "Quintessential San Miguel" video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA32UBAvWBw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear what you have to say about LuluLand.